Thursday, January 22, 2009

picture=a 1000 words

The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tagged 6 people.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*I am*

*I really want to go to*

*My favourite place*

*My favourite thing*

*My favourite drink*

*My favourite food*

*My favourite colour*
*I was born in*

*I live in*

*My school*

*My favourite story*

*My hobby*

*I wish I am*
its cool...try it!

tag kepada hmmm... sue, herlina, isma, jenah,wana, aqasha(mcm knl aku) hakhakahakkk

3 comments:

::: c i k j e n a h ::: said...

haah tau takpe ... macam agasha kenal je ko ... wakaka

Mr. Mrs Zaidi Diaries said...

japp aku tak pasna nanti aku wat ni

Sue said...

sue tu aku ke? hehe... kalo aku..nnt rajin aku wat