Monday, January 5, 2009

‘small little guy’


When you deal with ‘small little guys’ u actually learn so many things from them. Either u realize it or not. Or maybe we just wont admit it because of ur EGO! Hakhakhak… u see, when we spend time with them, they can make u laugh all out, make u smile, teach u about love, passion and respect. But they can also make u angry. Hehehee.. control ur ‘hot burning temperature’ ok?! ;).. hey.. they are just kids anyway. sometimes they can be smarter than u.

For me, hmmm I love this ‘small little guys’ BUT I can’t deal or stay with them for a long period of time. They challenge my patient, and I have to try very hard to control my temper. Hakhakahakakaka…. Thats ME! What to do?! I hope someday when I have my own ‘small little guy’ (insyaALLAH, amin…), I can be more patient. Be come Mrs Patient. Allah I pray for your blessings and please grant me my prayer. AMIN









3 comments:

Zaida Z said...

Mcm kenal je the doctor tuh!! hehehe.. well.. i guess what u say is true.. after 13 nephews and nieces.. i learn loads of things.. and i hope they learn few good things from me 2. Cita2 tu nak jadik aunty ygn kewl and understanding.. harap2 they think cam tuh la.. hehehe

dzi said...

hehehehe hope so ha. but as a fren n sis, u are. dun worries. :)

aza azita amru said...

siapakah gerangan budak2 comel ini???? sangat menggeramkan hati ku....hehehhehe...